Monday, March 17, 2008

You gotta try these!

Kind of funny to follow up my weekly weigh in with a post about potato chips, but really these are KILLER and our entire group at work is hooked on them, so of course they keep bringing in these HUGE bags for everyone to share.


But if you haven't tried them, they are the perfect combination of a little spice, a lot of salt, great crunch and a little cheesy flavor. Wow.

Poore Brother's Three Cheese Jalepeno.
The Jalepeno flavor use to be my favorite, but move OVER, this is the BEST.

4 comments:

kristen said...

That's mean...we don't have poore brothers here and I have missed them ever since we moved. I have tried others that seem like maybe they would be similiar but nothing is like them.

JonesGardenBlog said...

Well, you are definitely missing out because MAN are they good!!

Bill Curley said...

Personally, I prefer the parmisian(sp?) and the salt & vinegar. Maybe some of our Chicago friends should travel here to enjoy all of the benefits of AZ!!

JonesGardenBlog said...

I haven't tried the parmesian. Huh, hey Kristen, I'll have B pick up a couple of bags if you and Mike want to come over.

Ouch.

Really though the Three Cheese Jalepeno take the Poore Brother's goodness to a WHOLE new level, our entire group is hooked on these things.

 
Clicky Web Analytics