Monday, March 17, 2008

After week 6

It was a better week. Not great but better. Of course, you add in the intestinal/stomach thing that I had where I dropped four pounds in one day, and it's looking pretty good!

The fact that I managed to keep most of that one day loss, to me, is a success.

I also spent part of Wednesday evening writing! Yeah! Go me! Of course, I only got three pages written, but I made progress. I was a little frustrated during that time with the way things were going. I didn't like the dialog, it came across pretty cheesy. Fortunately I had a good idea yesterday while getting ready for church on how to change it up.

I'm on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back at On until NEXT Monday (SWEET). I have a whole list of goals to achieve on my vacation. The first of all is cleaning out the garages. Way over due. But I am also shooting for 20 pages of writing!

It's forced vacation, but I'm trying to make the most of it. So:

Weight: 235.5 lbs. 65.5 lbs to go
Pages: 3 pages.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics