Monday, March 10, 2008

When Susan Estrich gets nervous, it's a good thing

Well, not a good thing for Dems but a REAL goo thing for Reps.

It can go a couple of ways from this point. If things get more and more buddy/buddy on the Dem side, that would be bad, really bad. If they did have an Obama/Clinton ticket (I highly doubt it and if I was Obama I would REALLY be watching my back on that one) that would be disastrous. But, it's either going to go that way, or the Dem part will have somewhat of a meltdown. Obviously this is the preferred scenario.

Right now, this is bothering me. Not too much, yet. Mostly because neither Obama or Clinton has had to deal with debates and questions from people that actually disagree with their arguments and the premise behind those arguments. I think once we get to that point, they will lose ground quickly.

Hopefully :)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics