Thursday, November 1, 2007

Now you see it. Now you don't. Nice Tank.



This is crazy. I know it's still pretty primative, but it's the future coming at you and you won't be able to see it. This is out of the box thinking at it's finest. I heard about this concept years ago and had assumed that they had abandoned it because they just couldn't work out the logistics. Basically there are cameras that take continuous real time footage of whatever is on the other side of the tank and then project that image onto the outside of the tank. Crazy. The genious part is getting it to actually work!


I guess that's not an issue any more. Or at least the issues are getting smaller. I REALLY like the concept of troop body suits that do the same thing. Good stuff!

1 comment:

Mike Jones said...

Man is that cool. Didn't think this was real as I can't figure out how they are projecting the image. Excellent idea though!

 
Clicky Web Analytics