Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The state knows best

Just one more thing to tell parents that the state knows better than you do how to discipline your kids.

Anyone who knows me, knows that we got a spankin' spoon in our house and some children, more than others, regularly earn a whoopin' and receive it. Corporal punishment is just one of the many tools at a parent's disposal to find a way to discipline (meaning teach) their children.

Whether you think it is the right way for your kid or the wrong way, quite frankly it is not the job of the government to tell me how to discipline my children. That's my job.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's about incrementally taking away the rights of the citizens because after all, you're just a bunch of idiots and the highly educated elite liberals (read close minded morons) have to tell you how to live your life... and parent your children.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics