Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ouch!



I didn't get to watch it last night, but I have to say that I am REALLY enjoying the press today. Articles like this one are all over the web. I've been listening to some of the audio and my goodness people, if you want to hear how to dodge a question, just pull up ANY of Hillary's non-answers. Talk about a verbal contortionist. Ouch!

Obama is going to gain some serious ground if he keeps up this effort. Edwards and Chris Dodd jumped on the band wagon pretty good too.

Don't get me wrong, I CAN'T STAND any of these jokers. Unfortunately I can say the same for a lot of the Republican field. It's a rough election season this time around. It will get uglier at the end. Guaranteed if it ends up being Hillary vs Rudy you won't be able to let anyone under 17 listen to the election news. Both of their closets are filled with dirty, naked and raunchy skeletons and they are all going to get drug out and put on your TV.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics