Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What would you do?

The alarm went off at 3:30 this morning. I was already partially awake, but I decided to set it back 15 and steal a few more minutes of sleep. 3:45. I got up, shaved, showered and got dressed. I was about to walk out the door when I took one last look at my watch. 3:20, yup, I should be able to make it to work by... wait a minute, 3:20? I checked again. Bummer. Went and checked the clock in the kitchen. 3:21. Ugh! Checked the alarm clock in the bedroom again. 4:21.

I hate it when that happens.

So, you're dressed and ready for work, but you are an hour ahead of schedule.

What do you do?

A. Take off your clothes and get back in bed.
B. Leave your clothes on and just sleep on the couch.
C. Go into work and immediately send your boss an email so that he can see how early you got in. :)
D. Go to Denny's and have a good breakfast before you head into work.
E. Go into work, close your door and get an hour of sleep.
F. Go into work, but go online and buy a new alarm clock that sets itself based on where it is positioned globally.
G. ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

D, definitely D. And when I got to work after my awesome breakfast, I would go online and buy the alarm clock.

JonesGardenBlog said...

That's hillarious! I was actually thinking about you when I wrote D! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss those Denny's breakfast times with you Bro.

 
Clicky Web Analytics