Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tim puts the smack down on Biden

I like reading Tim Stevens blog. He's not a political guy normally. He is an executive pastor at Granger Community Church in Indiana and an author. I read his latest Pop Goes the Church earlier this year and really enjoyed it.

He has a great post today showing the giving percentages of McCain, Obama and especially Biden (Palin's have not been made public yet, but should be soon). It's information I've heard from other sources but I enjoyed Tim's take on it.

There is a book out there called Who Really Cares? that is suppose to be a good read about charitable giving and political affiliations. I have not read it, but I did listen to a several radio interviews with the author and it's on my list for future reads, although I think I've already heard most of the interesting tidbits.

Interesting stuff and I think Tim is right, it reveals a lot about a persons character.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics