Friday, September 5, 2008

WARNING... WHINING AHEAD!!!

Yesterday was crazy.

Work was normal busy. I was able to leave in time to pick the boys up from school, but before that I had six extra minutes to spare! So I ran into WallyWorld and bought a case for my new phone and a baseball glove for Hunter. Then I picked up the boys and met Brandi and the other two boys for a nice healthy dinner at Some Burros. From there we went to our first little league practice of the season. It’s kind of nice because both of the boys are on the same team. I’m not sure how all of the interpersonal dynamics are going to work out with that, but we’ll see.

I had to leave before practice was over because I had Kidstuf practice at church. It was a blast as always and I got to mess around with a couple of voice overs. I really enjoy these because you aren’t actually out there on stage. Plus I get to do all kinds of impressions and weird voices… not that anyone who has ever listened to my answering machine would know that I like doing that kind of thing. This week I get to do a thick southern hick accent and a Mrs. Doubtfire type accent. Then in kids large group on Sunday morning I get to be a German scientist. Good times.

After Kidstuf practice was over I went home and spent some time chatting with my beautiful wife, then packed up some things and took them over to Heather and Chris’ so that they could be ready to bring their sweet little girl home today! By the time I got home it was about 11 or so and I was just in time to catch the repeat of the McCain speech (more on that later). When that concluded, I edited a story that Hunter had written. Now, I know I’m a little biased, but that kid has some mad creative writing skills!

I finally got to bed about 12:45am.

Don’t worry I got to sleep in this morning… until 4:30 (well it’s better than 3:30).

Ugh. Need… more… coffee…

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics