Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Great day yesterday

I had the great privilege yesterday of getting to hold my sweet little niece, Caridee! I might be just a little bit biased, but she is INCREDIBLY PRECIOUS! What a beautiful little baby!

And the best part is that right after I got to hold her, they moved her down to the lower level ICU. No IV. No formula. Just mama's milk. All of the kidney issues have cleared up. She even got a little baby massage yesterday to help with the puffiness in her legs.

Here is an excerpt from the message that Chris sent out this morning, I think he says it all pretty good.

God has been working in this hospital and making His mark on the nurses and doctors that have been caring for us. In fact, our doctors are completely stumped as to how Caridee has healed her biggest trial in the hospital so far (kidney problems). They are still unable to tell how exactly the issue resolved itself. We tell them it
was God taking over! He is almighty and gracious.


They are still running some more tests today, mainly repeats just be sure that everything is okay. Heather and Chris were so happy yesterday when I talked with them. I think they can finally see the day when they get to take their sweet little girl home. Praise God!

Keep praying. I'll post another update when she gets to leave the hospital. Hopefully in the next day or two.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics