Wednesday, September 3, 2008

She CRUSHED it!!!!!

Wow, earlier in the evening I was thinking, man, probably not a good idea to put Sarah Palin up after Romney, Huckabee, and Giuliani. They were all good and Giuliani especially did a GREAT job, but for the life of me I can't remember hardly a single thing that he said.

Sarah Palin commanded that stage and that audience from the very moment she walked out. She was smooth, she was comfortable, she was funny, she smacked Obama dead in the face at times, and she did it all with a smile! It was classic! And the convention itself was a complete turn around last night. It was ELECTRIC! You couldn't have coached someone for years to do what she did tonight. She rocked on presentation and substance and she connected with the audience like she was sitting down having coffee with them.

The talking heads are driving me crazy. They are trying to play it off by saying that someone else wrote it. DUH!!! There isn't a single person who has talked in the last two weeks that actually wrote there own stuff. Virtually every person on MSNBC (except for Pat Buchanan) acts like someone peed in their coffee and they have to smile and drink it. I thought Andrea Mitchell was going to vomit. You couldn't have taken a fish hook and yanked the corners of her mouth up. It was CLASSIC!!!

I loved it. McCain did good and he looks golden on this decision. Some were wondering if she would really be able to hit back at the media and I think she showed that she could go toe to toe with these guys and knock them on their CANS!!! Even Keith Olbermann just said "she can throw punches with the best of them." LOL!!! I love it!!! I even caught MSNBC showing one of the woman delegates weeping with joy (don't worry they turned away as fast as they could).

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Palin/McCain! Baby!

Ooops... I mean... McCain/Palin :)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics