Monday, February 25, 2008

This Global Warming is so bad people are freezing to death!

Classic.

If you haven't caught on yet that this whole Global Warming thing is a crock, then you obviously aren't paying attention.

I remember as a kid listening to a little news program in school (I forget what it was called) but they were talking about another ice age. Global Cooling was a serious issue.

I can tell you as resident of the Valley of the Sun, I'm all for the Global Cooling phenomenon!

BTW, evidently Senator Obama is among those not paying attention. Read S.1389 introduced by the Senator that would REQUIRE Global Warming to be taught to school children as fact because, at the time, there was a "consensus". Personally I would rather see a BIG FAT PILE OF DATA than a steaming pile of government funded scientist spouting opinions, but hey, that's just me.

I think science should be about things that you can prove, not things that you get a group of grant winners to agree on over coffee.

Why not write a law where kids have to learn things like... reading, writing and math! What a concept!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics