Monday, February 25, 2008

After week 3

The first part of the week went pretty good.

The last part... not so good.

The weekend was so, so.

I didn't exercise much and I really think this is what got me into trouble. I ran into a couple of days with UNBELIEVABLE cravings just to stuff my face with everything in site. Not a good feeling. Of course, the more you give into the feeling, the worse the cravings get. Nice like that, eh?

I've read all the books that talk about the blood sugar levels and how the spikes and valleys cause you to crave food more, even though you just ate... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

The fact is it comes down to self discipline and whether or not you have it. I don't yet. I'm working on it. It sounds like it should be easy. Of course if it was, they probably wouldn't call it discipline.

This week when I get the cravings I'm going to:
#1 -> Pray for strength
#2 -> Exercise

Weigh in for the week. Down one pound (not too bad considering).
237 lbs. 67 lbs to go.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics