Thursday, February 28, 2008

A good one from Redstate

Redstate has a great piece on the Top Ten Reason Republicans Shouldn't Fear Barack Obama in November.

They make some great points. Number 9 is my favorite: "9. The Barack Obama is My Shiny New Bicycle." Classic.

I am very interested to hear how Obama will do in a debate with someone when it is about issues and there is a difference between himself and his opponent. As I was watching Hillary fall to pieces in a whiny fit the other night in a pointless debate about the differences in HER massive healthcare tax burden and HIS massive healthcare tax burden went on and on for 16 minutes, I couldn't help but scream (to myself since the other five members of my family were sleeping) WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING! WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS AND DON'T NEED IT!

I can only hope that McCain shows JUST ENOUGH of his rough side in the debates to make Obama look like the starry-eyed little fifth grader that he is... no offense to fifth graders.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics