Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Please pray for Paula

I just read the update from Scott Hodge's blog. Evidently Todd passed away last night with his family and friends by his side.

Please continue to keep Paula and her three little boys in your prayers. This is something that's going to be hard on all of them.

If you would please visit one of the blogs below and comment on the updates to let Paula and the family know that you are praying for them.

Scott Hodge (lead pastor at the Orchard)
Mike Jones (worship pastor at the Orchard)
The Orchard Blog

Thanks.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Thank you all for your prayers for our friends. I was there when Todd took his last breath and although it was incredibly hard I would not trade it for the world. I saw his peace and calm and it really does pass all understanding. Please continue to pray for my good friend Paula and her precious boys. Pray that I can be the friend she needs and say the words she needs to hear, and mostly keep quiet when she needs that as well.

Love, K.

 
Clicky Web Analytics