Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Love your family

It's just kind of a sad day today. My mind constantly wonders back to Todd and his family. I've been praying for them a lot. I can't imagine the difficult position that Paula and the kids are in right now. Mentally I just don't know if I could handle something like that. My heart just hurts for them.

But at the same time, I know that the God we serve is a God of power and deliverance.

If you haven't been, please pray for God's mighty hand to fall on this family, especially on Todd, in a way that is amazing and obvious; a way that can't be described or explained, but is apparent to all.

1 comment:

Mandy Corley said...

I know what you mean...ever since Brandi told me, I can't stop thinking about Todd and Paula. We will continue to pray for peace and for a complete recovery. Please keep us posted.

 
Clicky Web Analytics