Monday, August 11, 2008

John Edwards

I've heard quite a bit of coverage the last couple of days on three things. Number one is the Olympics, which I probably won't watch much of because of time. Number two is the Russian invasion of one of our friends and allies, and the least consequential thing is the fact that John Edwards had an affair and possibly fathered a child with a woman while his wife is suffering from most probably fatal cancer.

I'm not linking to any of the articles about Edwards. I think what was a pathetic political career is now over and he needs to realize what his actions have done, accept responsibility and he himself needs to just shut up about the whole thing. Go into a hole and just focus on helping his poor wife. It is for her sake that I am not going to mention it any more and personally I am going to turn the radio or T.V. station if I see any coverage on it. I encourage everyone to do the same. There is no reason to drag this whole thing out and the only person who really suffers is Elizabeth Edwards. While you are at it, say a prayer for her that she can be strong through this whole ordeal and that God will get her through an unbelievably difficult physical and now emotional situation.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics