Friday, August 29, 2008

Here comes the VP and...

well, she's pretty. Never thought I would say that about McCain's VP choice, but... she is.








Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

I have to say I really don't know much about the governor. I've heard some things about her over the last year, mostly positive, with a definite conservative slant to her. She's young, she's attractive (former runner up for Ms. Alaska). She's the mother of five children, three girls and two boys. The oldest boy goes off to Iraq in September and the youngest was just born in April.

Wow.

I'm really not sure how this is going to go over. It was pretty widely hoped by the pundits that he would choose someone who was "safe". Palin doesn't really qualify on that one. It will be very interesting to see if this is seen as a stunt, an act of desperation, or recognizing a competent, qualified, and talented woman.

Man, this election is tiring.

But fun. :)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics