Monday, August 11, 2008

EXPLODING!!! But in a good way :)

1044 people baptized at Elevation in the last TWO WEEKS!!! Is that just crazy or what?

The spirit is blazing and people are being moved. Things are happening.

At SSCC this weekend we kicked off the Jesus for President series and talked about the Empire of God moving forward and taking over the world, one heart and mind at a time. Powerful stuff. It was a highly touted deal and delivered. Attendance was up about 20% (400). I can't wait to hear the rest of the series. It has caused a lot of personal thought and consideration. Very good things. Check it out. We also kicked off the season of Kidstuf with my good friend Thomas blasting out some soulful vocals and I got to have my debut at storytelling for the Word. Not my first time being up there, but definitely the biggest crowd I've seen. From my perspective it looked around 350.

In the windy city, a good portion of my family got together to watch my brother and his wife baptize their oldest son (and third child), Seth. I haven't seen the video yet, but I am eagerly anticipating it and will link when it's available. Last count I heard from Pastor Scott's blog was 138 people.

Powerful.

Feeling the burn?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics