Friday, October 17, 2008

My SECOND favorite conspiracy theory

Okay, still thinking about conspiracy theories.

Here is an interesting one and a well made video to boot. (HT: J. White)


BTW: I had an easier time viewing it in the high resolution mode.

If everything is straight up, then produce the docs and you're done. Why WOULDN'T you do that. Just to put the issue to bed.

Here is the article from Factcheck.org . It's pretty convincing.

I am curious about the dual citizenship issues that were raised. That was an interesting point. I guess I don't really care to much if Indonesia thought he had dual citizenship or not, but rather, if the US considered his citizenship valid. What you don't hear is the head of the INS or any officials with the INS raising this question. Which in my mind pretty much puts it all to bed.

In any case, conspiracy theories can be entertaining. Michael Medved has a "conspiracy day" radio show every time there is a full moon. You hear some pretty crazy stuff. I highly recommend it.

In any case there are plenty of reasons that Obama should not be president, but personally I think they are all based on policy, experience, vision, and judgement.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics