Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Great SNL Skit

I didn't get to see it first hand, but I caught the link here (WARNING: some offensive text on this site) of the hilarious SNL skit this weekend.

No, not the Palin/Biden debate, although that one was definitely funny. I am talking about the one where SNL points out the painful fact that the Dems, including their chief financier George Soros, are at the root of this whole thing. There have been several postings of the skit, but they have all gotten pulled down except the one link above. I'm sure the owner of the site will probably be forced to take it down soon, so click quick.

Classic stuff and down right hilarious. Watch Pelosi's eyes! That cracked me up. Botox is not your friend Nancy.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting.

*** Update: Here is the Palin/Biden skit, since that one was still on NBC's site.

4 comments:

Jason said...

I am so glad that you posted this skit!! We watched this weeks SNL and this skit had me in stitches! They way that they portray the debate is EXACTLY how I saw it. They nailed it. I love the part where Palin talks about getting all "mavericky".

JonesGardenBlog said...

I personally loved the Biden bits. I'd take a bullet for him!

Palin pulling out the flute for the 'talent portion' was pretty hilarious too.

Anonymous said...

I was literally on my living room floor in the fetal position laughing at the guy doing Barney Frank... that was perfect!

JonesGardenBlog said...

I laughed at the impersonation of Barney Frank. When I actually SEE or HEAR the real Barney Frank I throw up in my mouth... just a little bit.

 
Clicky Web Analytics