Sunday, June 29, 2008

Movie Quote: I need some help here

As we all know, life is a pretty much never ending movie quote. Within five minutes of talking to me the chances are you've heard at least a dozen references to movies, five of them from Christmas Vacation or Office Space.

This one has me stumped, and I'm not sure if it was just because the movie was SO lame or if it is because it is actually a line that is used in a lot of movies.

Here it is:

"Oh no you din't" and is accompanied by a head roll (fyi, not a misspelling)

I tried Googling without success.

Anybody?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it from Men in Black (1) When Will Smith is fighting the BIG BUG?

JonesGardenBlog said...

I am picturing a lady for some reason.

Anonymous said...

I'll keep racking my brain! I'm pretty sure that Will Smith said something very similar in that movie.

JonesGardenBlog said...

I think that's the problem. I think it is in a lot of movies.

 
Clicky Web Analytics