Tuesday, April 1, 2008

After week 8

It was a challenging week. I went a little too crazy with the soda and WAY to crazy with eating out at fast food. I managed to stay true to the no candy/no ice cream pledge, but I can say that I definitely substituted this week with additional other junk.

I kind of restarted on the writing. I just didn’t like the previous start, it really didn’t flow and the beginning dialog came off really cheesy. I think the new start that I did this week was a lot better. At least it feels that way to me. I’m very excited for my writing day this week, I think I just need to stay up as late as I need and just keep going with it. Maybe I should set some crazy goal like 10 pages or something.

We’ll see.

Weight: 239 lbs, 69 lbs to go. Getting stagnant here. No bueno.
Writing: 3 pages, 6 total, but the 3 replaced the previous 3, so really 3 total.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics