Monday, April 14, 2008

After week 10

I guess the one bad thing about Sunday being my writing night is that it makes it that much harder to get up on Monday. But, that's okay, because it was a great writing night. Things were flowing pretty good and I spent time outlining as well as writing and made good progress on both. It was a lot of fun!

Eating this week was good and bad. When I focused, I did horrible. When I just worked on other stuff and let food be an afterthought. I did a lot better. Interesting.

It was a busy work week last week and promises more of the same this week, although there is all kinds of juicy political stuff to blog about. Something about dumb politicians bashing small town people that just gets me smiling in the morning.

Here is the breakdown for the week:
Weight: 237 lbs, 67 lbs to go
Writing: 5 pages, 11 pages total

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics