Monday, May 19, 2008

Simply Jesus

That' s the name of the new series of series at SSCC. It kicked off with 67 baptisms on Saturday night. I got some pictures and maybe a little video. I hope the church posts some of the video that they got. AWESOME STUFF. Before second service Sunday morning 16 people had already placed their faith in Jesus for the first time and I'm guessing there were at least a dozen more at the 10:30. I can't wait to hear the numbers for the whole weekend. It was GREAT! They do baptisms every quarter at SSCC and when the weather isn't too hot they do it outside with a massive tailgating party and celebration. So much fun! They had four inflatable pools set up and people gathered around each one. It was really a site to behold. There was so much energy and excitement it was amazing!

I can't wait for the rest of the series.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics