Thursday, May 15, 2008

Obama and foreign policy ignorance

Sometimes if I don't know the answer to something, I will hopethsize what I think the answer is and explain why. Unfortunately I don't always tell the person that I'm talking to that this is just a hypothesis and is not something I know for fact.

My wife has gotten very good at reading me and figuring out when I really know something and when I'm just pulling it of... somewhere.

I've also gotten better at acknowledging that I don't really know, but this is my best guess...

Obama is doing the same thing, but with US foreign policy. Not a good move. Especially when you are advocating something as critical as withdrawing 120K troops from a volitile region, it's always best to know your real reasoning and not just make stuff up off the cuff. I think Obama's real problem is that his babysitters haven't figured out a way to put a teleprompter on his shirt sleeve so that he never has to fly solo.

Empty Suit Obama is showing himself to be Empty Head Obama. This doesn't speak well of a Harvard education.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics