Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

One night remaining and I will have made it 365 days without soda!

I'm having a Mountain Dew tomorrow!

Brandi says I won't like it anymore. I'm not so sure. We'll see. Soda will continue to be a rare thing; which is a good thing.

Now on to this year's resolutions. I have spent some time bouncing them off my wife and a couple of others and this is what it is down to:

1. Prayer, Bible study and quiet time every day. I've been okay at this in the past, but it needs to be more consistent.

2. Daily exercise. Starting easy and increasing slowly.

3. Write a book. It doesn't have to be a good one ;) but just to get writing.

4. No candy/ice cream all year. This doesn't eliminate cookies, cake, Brandi's pecan pie and such, but it cuts out the blizzards, hot fudge sundaes and candy bars that kill me on a daily basis.

5. Less clutter. Buy less. Give away/throw away more. More simplicity.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics