Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't get me wrong, I love Burger King

I have to admit I love whoppers. Back when I could afford the calories I could pound down two of them along with some fries and call that lunch (how did I ever get fat?)

But really? Do I actually want to smell like a Whopper?

Maybe it is just the Christmas movie kick that I get on this time of year, but I can't read about this without thinking about one of my favorite scenes from Elf. "You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa."

Classic.

2 comments:

The White Family said...

Too funny Keith! Weird that Burger King has to reduce to sexual advertising to sale some burgers. What's next? Ronald in a thong? It's just wrong!

JonesGardenBlog said...

Actually in this case they are selling cologne, if you want to call it that.

It's not going to be on my Christmas list, mainly because I really don't think that B would like it.

 
Clicky Web Analytics